player's records list

22/07/2011 01:44
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP22/07/2011 01:44(edited 22/07/2011 01:47)

Hi.
I know there are a lot of work for admins to make on xj, especially last time. Still i feel myself needed to share it here. The thing is to make a lists with all records that each recordholder has, so people would clearly see who has which records. If you still didn't understand me, i'm talking about a feature which would allow you to show up all the records of each recordholder by clicking on the nickname (as like on kzru for example). Or maybe will this feature be included to the new web design? Btw where is m0ver ?

kyser22/07/2011 02:30

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/map_info.php?map=kzblt_zigzaghop

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/country.php?cc=us

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/player.php?name=pizza%5E

those were examples.. i think that feature is under construction..

Puppey22/07/2011 09:55(edited 22/07/2011 09:56)

Sounds intriguing.
m0ver got a job and probably has no time to kreedz n' shitz.
That brother of mine is really moving up in the world.. I miss his caring touch though.. no homo.

Punk^24/07/2011 23:44(edited 24/07/2011 23:45)

I think this says all I have to say:

:-)


;-)

psh27/07/2011 22:40

Or just go to record demos and click the arrows under Author then click ctrl + f and find the user you are searching for ...

Nikša Jovanovic28/07/2011 01:20

Coming soon

Page 1 of 1