Jason (my last movie) (surf) [democall]

Started by Jason
23/07/2011 02:01
Page 1 of 1
Jason23/07/2011 02:01

So yeah, I am Jason from against you surf clan.
I've been editing for like almost 1 year, not fully 1 yet.
Anyways, here the thread:

Hello guys, I've been thinking.
And yeah, I wanna make a last movie for u guys.
Just ask and I'll just give u the info!

Movietype: multiplayer
Demos: I need 1 demo from each player, anyone can send but maybe wont be accepted.
I'll decide if so.
Sending: Send me the demo and the map. Also send me a textfile which includes when you started surfing (what year)
and nickname.

That was all, Hope your interested. Cuz I wanna make this into my last movie.

//Jason

k a f f e e23/07/2011 14:12

gl with the movie, looking forward to it

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.