Interesting train jump

Started by ANtye
27/12/2006 07:50
Page 1 of 1
ANtye27/12/2006 07:50

I wanted to ask about this jump really long tima ago, but couldnt :/ The jump to me is really hard, becouse Im not a ladder jumper, never practise or did ladders, they sux imo. Once I was really close but nothing.

Mabe some ladder pro's coulddo it :up: I would be really happy to now that this jump is possible, becouse I tried to mutch time to land it ;D

screen

chronik27/12/2006 17:13

if its possible, u will land at the start of the ladder (\\/) not at the end. But imo its uberhard.

Btw, i read EMO instead of END. LOL
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 05:13PM ]

VanillaTwist27/12/2006 18:53

-.- when i opened it up i read emo too....

Isnt rayla a really good ladder jumper? Maybe he could do it.

corny28/12/2006 00:45

jump was already done, i dunno by whom but someone pwned it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.