Kz_longjumps2

Started by rambs
24/07/2011 20:25
Page 1 of 1
rambs24/07/2011 20:25

Hey guys.

I got a little problem.
When Im going through the teleport to CJ blockroom, my cs freezes, and I gotta quit it through the taskmanager.
Also when I'm about to leave HJ block room it freezes.

I've tried to reinstall cs, a few times, also to install it on another account, but nothing seems to work.

Someone got a clue whats wrong?

Mallee mapper24/07/2011 21:23

Check if there is something wrong with your RAM memory.. the map is fine and can not be a failure..

rambs24/07/2011 21:30

Originally posted by zehMALLE
Check if there is something wrong with your RAM memory.. the map is fine and can not be a failure..


It never happend before
I got 12GB (3x4GB) Corsair Dominator GT, I got enough ram, and its working fine.

Punk^24/07/2011 23:13

Yeah, the ram definitely isn't a problem... I'm gonna go ahead and assume the rest of your set-up is good too..

When you re-install CS, have you checked to see if there's anything left in the counter-strike folders (which shouldn't exist)? that's my best bet.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.