lf various textures(done) + new question(done

Started by insen mapper
25/07/2011 01:44
Page 1 of 1
insen mapper25/07/2011 01:44(edited 27/07/2011 22:10)

hey guys,
I'm looking for some special textures.
since I'm not up to date I don't know the names of good textures.
first off they should look sorta " oldschool", no need for high details but it doesnt really matter at all.
what textures am I looking for?
well I need different sand/dust textures for roads and walls and different sandstone and natural stone(e.g. chalk or granite) textures for ancient buildings
hope you guys can help me out

thanks in advance

FLasH ^^ mapper25/07/2011 03:41

man try google :)

LAKIKS25/07/2011 03:49(edited 25/07/2011 03:50)

Originally posted by FLasH ^^
man try google :)


why u are always stupid answer ???

FLasH ^^ mapper25/07/2011 04:12(edited 25/07/2011 04:13)

That is not stupid if u whant to make something dont expect that someone will do the work for u!! I just told u to use google ppl are finding textures there!
Or u can wait for another post !! Think clever! Thx for attention!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #225/07/2011 12:38

THere are plenty of sites that provide textures,great textures.

As flash said,nobody will do the work for you !!

(read the PM i've just send )!

memekrecord holder25/07/2011 12:48

Few packs of textures. I hope you mean about it.
Download ME!

insen mapper25/07/2011 13:20(edited 25/07/2011 13:24)

thx for the links
I didn't expect that anyone will make me wad files or whatsoever

and please ban flash. he is only bitching and this aint no good for the community.

and again thanks to the others who gave me some links. you helped me and hopefully I can give you a good map back. thats how it should work

memekrecord holder27/07/2011 01:02

Originally posted by insen
and again thanks to the others who gave me some links. you helped me and hopefully I can give you a good map back. thats how it should work


You're welcome. :)

insen mapper27/07/2011 21:43

have another question with a probably easy answer, but I can't find it.
I don't want a 10000 hp booster. the thing I want is that the player heals back to 100 hp if he got damaged

remake27/07/2011 21:58(edited 27/07/2011 22:01)

Place a aaatrigger brush all over the map, tie it into entity "trigger_hurt" and set the value to -100, should do the thing. The closer you set the value to 0 the slower the healing process is (sorry if I'm wrong though, haven't mapped for years).

insen mapper27/07/2011 22:10

thanks dude
did it first try lol :D

st0ka27/07/2011 22:22

Glad to see you're back to mapping, insen!

http://www.cgtextures.com/

Just search for "sand". There are tons of good textures.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.