Looking for

Started by browns
28/07/2011 17:25
Page 1 of 1
browns28/07/2011 17:25

Can someone tell me a program for maps creating ? I try valve hammer editor, but this one sux .. thanks :)

Prophecy28/07/2011 17:28(edited 28/07/2011 17:29)

It´s good but I know you can use 3dsmax aswell to make counter-strike maps or "hl2 engine hammer"

browns28/07/2011 20:04

ok ty. I have problem with valve hammer thats why i dont want to use it .. I make spawn point with a info_player_start, and then i cant go to CT or T. Only spectator :/ Do u know why ?

Gargoyle28/07/2011 20:49(edited 28/07/2011 20:50)

justiz I'm sure you're doing something wrong. You sure you've copied the new map into your csstrike maps folder? The one with spawnpoints in them. Most importantly, are you sure you compiled your map?

PS. Asking mapping help is not in the maps section of these forums.

browns28/07/2011 22:50

Im sorry, i dont know where to ask at all ..

PP. I made everything like tutorials in youtube .. I just made points then File > Save As > csstrike > Maps, then
File > Run > Join in cs and write in console > map .... :(
Thats all i do :/

remake28/07/2011 23:51

Well you obviously did something wrong then.. post your .rmf file.

browns29/07/2011 00:28

where to post it ? i can make a pictures to see all my folders .. want ?

browns29/07/2011 12:23

can somebody help me ?

Keo mapper31/07/2011 02:28

First of all, u have to be sure u have Valve hammer configured correctly. Only then u can compile the map correctly and add the ".bsp" to your "maps" folder.

U can post your .rmf file on www.sendspace.com and copy paste the download link here so others can help you.

browns31/07/2011 12:07(edited 31/07/2011 12:10)

I cant found a .rmf file in my "Valve Hammer Editor" folder

browns01/08/2011 21:55

;(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.