Transparent model

Started by kheiye
28/07/2011 19:47
Page 1 of 1
kheiye28/07/2011 19:47(edited 28/07/2011 19:49)

yo
I have a problem with a demo, when I do my Campath, the character is transparent, How can I do to make the character "normal"??
Splitstream not work because the character is not recognized as an "entity" ...

k a f f e e28/07/2011 22:08

i doubt there is any transpiracy command to adjust that IN cs, so you can prolly find the transparent model thats used in your models folder (you gotta find out wich one). replace it with a default cs model with the exact same name & try again.

kheiye28/07/2011 22:19

Ah yea, nice idea thanks

kheiye28/07/2011 22:24

doesn't work :(

k a f f e e01/08/2011 15:58

can you post the error when trying to view the demo? or does it work but splitstreams doesnt work even with the default model? do you rly need splitstreams there?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.