kzlt_longjumps done? or 99%?

Started by Fact_or_Fiction
27/12/2006 20:27
Page 1 of 2
Fact_or_Fiction27/12/2006 20:27(edited 21/08/2010 03:12)

Well, this is my longjumps map. This is humble and simple map for advanced players and experts.
Units: 220, 224, 227, 230, 232, 234, 235-254
Some screenshots:
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/kzlt_longjumps0000.jpg
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/kzlt_longjumps0001.jpg
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/kzlt_longjumps0002.jpg
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/kzlt_longjumps0003.jpg
And here is map:
http://rapidshare.com/files/9177906/kzlt_longjumps.bsp.html
Mirror:
http://www.elekta.lt/~analien/kzlt_longjumps.bsp
Waiting your critique.


[ Edited ]

sc0utter27/12/2006 21:33(edited 21/08/2010 03:13)

errh 254 isnt enough nowadays :)
but nice to jump :)
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 09:36PM ]

ButtH3ad27/12/2006 21:34

gj
btw.: suxx rapidshare

Fact_or_Fiction27/12/2006 22:38

added mirror http://www.elekta.lt/~analien/kzlt_longjumps.bsp

I think rare player could longjump 254 :) but I think 257 is possible too, and 258 possible.. :)

Maxohhz27/12/2006 23:35

if i were u i would add 210 or 200+ ljs so noobs can play ur map :)

Fact_or_Fiction27/12/2006 23:53

220, 224 and etc. is for noobs :) I think real noob don't understand what the **** is this map :D well for "advanced noobs" 220 is great.

faker mapper28/12/2006 00:25

I don't get the sense of making other longjumps map, there are like 100 different lj maps out there, and the only one where you can make an official LJ record is kz_longjumps.

If kz_longjumps wouldn't exist, I'd chose kzfr_longjump or kzno_longjumps because they are nice, too.

Why still making other maps?

Uber useless imo...
[ Edited Thu Dec 28 2006, 12:25AM ]

BooLiSH28/12/2006 00:26

maybe but i think its nor a problem for u to add these jumps... from 200 to 260 what the problem?
perhaps even 262 because those who can jump 254 knife can jump 262 scout :D

:)

Pulsar!28/12/2006 02:10

On ur map i can't to longjumping with AWP.. it's so hard to make 220 AWP jump.. =( IMO u should add 200-229 and 255-270 :D

Fact_or_Fiction28/12/2006 04:29(edited 21/08/2010 03:13)

The main idea was to create very small map which have great assortiment of units. 220-240 for warming-up, and the rest for longjumps :)
For instance, in this map I easier took 240-245 section than in another lj map. But maybe this is psychological thing.

I don't get the sense of making other longjumps map, there are like 100 different lj maps out there, and the only one where you can make an official LJ record is kz_longjumps.
[ Edited Thu Dec 28 2006, 12:25AM ]

faker

I'm jumping for myself, just couse I like longjumps, not for lj record. I tryed to make map where longjumping will be pleasure, and you'll not become nervous while u all the time are thinking "wtf!?!?! why I can't take this stupid 250 HRR!!"
[ Edited Thu Dec 28 2006, 04:40AM ]

VanillaTwist29/12/2006 05:24

For fun i jump Thopa's map because it looks nice lol. longjump_palace i think its called.

Volsfootball31/12/2006 02:00

lol, i like the ljs though, perfect width. . .just needs to be a little higher. But ya, at least it gives you some mapping experience

ANtye31/12/2006 13:11

Yeah, its cool to make your country longjump map, I think thats why people make so meny longjump maps. imo, I dont like colors and textures at all :/ But gj. Hello from Latvia

Fact_or_Fiction31/12/2006 15:39

thanks, this map was created only for myself, and friend suggested to post it here. :) well about colors and textures, I really like when lj blocks are simple and edges are clearly seen, so textrues are contrasting.

stinnZ mapper28/01/2007 01:12

I think it is a good idea to start with one longjump map. Then you could have some mapping expirience and also get some feelings about how long jump should be from each other. And stuff like that.

BooLiSH28/01/2007 02:32

stinnz this thread is ~a month old-.-

whatfor is this senseless information-.-

soad1728/01/2007 10:37

kz_longjumps is realy suxx (I dont like textures in it) The best LJ map are kzfr_longjump and longjump_palace

soad1728/01/2007 18:41

bad map very bad

Fact_or_Fiction29/01/2007 02:41(edited 21/08/2010 03:13)

bad map very bad

soad17

kzlt_longjumps or kz_longjumps ?

PS.: soad17 - use edit button.. don't doublepost
[ Edited Mon Jan 29 2007, 02:44AM ]

soad1729/01/2007 11:15

kzlt_longjumps ;) why 230-232-234??? I can made 230-231-232.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.