(kz)_fear3_map

29/07/2011 21:45
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #229/07/2011 21:45(edited 29/07/2011 22:43)

This project will be made , 100% sure.
--- i request good mapnames ---
Atm i am working on a really horror map (i won't make it public allready) so this FEAR3_map project will be done afterwards.

I won't make a wall of text,just enjoy the screenshots i made.

FIRST PART : http://i55.tinypic.com/2lwonl4.jpg
SECOND PART : http://i56.tinypic.com/2vcwyt1.jpg
THIRD PART : http://i53.tinypic.com/kbr5ts.jpg

The map will continue just like in the third picture,with houses and stuff. I am estimating this map as a 2:00-3:00 mins ON-TIMER. I got some textures (flash,daza) so i will use them !!

Upcoming IN-GAME screenshots soon (i hope) !!

PS : F.E.A.R. is the best shooting game !!

(C)Cobrex 2011

WarOO729/07/2011 21:55

fear sux

scmb29/07/2011 21:57

second part looks like kz_ea_canals lol

unBreakS29/07/2011 21:58

as far as i know you cant put kz tag in an unofficial map(not accepeted from xj)

FLasH ^^ mapper29/07/2011 22:02(edited 29/07/2011 22:05)

Nice idiea! Mb Waste_Tunnels! Yes u can anyway u can edit the threat!!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #229/07/2011 22:45

I don't really know if its better as a rainy or sunny weather...

I know that unbreaks,but i will work hard on it so it could have the KZ_ tag !!

Punk^30/07/2011 00:42

Cool Cobrex.. I liked fear 3 so give it a go :D

Gargoyle30/07/2011 12:18

Please make it rain and dark, light the jumps enough so it's not annoying to jump. But make it literally _fear_ :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #230/07/2011 12:22

I will do that Gargoyle !! It will look scary and much darker than in the pictures.

Chichin mapperrecord holder30/07/2011 12:50

Try to make it as scary as kz_2001, good luck :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.