WR ZIP

Started by daza mapper
31/07/2011 03:41
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper31/07/2011 03:41(edited 21/08/2011 03:16)

Hi I took the honours of zipping all the demos from the latest release into a .rar file (its still called zipping!)

Here you go!

WR ZIP #1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/WRZIPS/WRZIP%20%231%20-%20WR%20Release%20%23578%20-%2007.27.11.rar
WR ZIP #2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/WRZIPS/WRZIP%20%232%20-%20WR%20Release%20%23579%20-%2008.04.11.rar
WR ZIP #3: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/WRZIPS/WRZIP%20%233%20-%20WR%20Release%20%23580%20-%2008.11.11.rar
WR ZIP #4: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/WRZIPS/WRZIP%20%234%20-%20WR%20Release%20%23581%20-%2008.19.11.rar

I know somebody else has done this before but I plan on doing it every release, hopefully :)

Hope you appreciate it!

kyser31/07/2011 03:47

good work daza!
this topic was talked in another thread i think and if im not wrong, there will be an option to download all wrs by making 1 click or its already a plugin of some program like chrome, or firefox, dont know..

plz someone correct me cuz i got confused

TawNY31/07/2011 05:05

Just to be clear, that´s a ZIP containing just the demo files right? If that´s so, then please keep doing that! :D

Would save a lot of trouble downloading all click-by-click.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.