LJ listen server question

Started by CowOnCrack
31/07/2011 04:40
Page 1 of 1
CowOnCrack31/07/2011 04:40

Is there any way to have a shortcut to quickly start a listen server on kz_longjumps2 with settings like mp_freezetime 0 and mp_timelimit 0? It would save some time to open up CS every time and search for the map in a list of 1000+ maps.

Thanks ahead of time!

dx^31/07/2011 04:46

It has several servers LJ2 forever ,spanishxj, hns.lt, PGC server ...

prad31/07/2011 09:18

Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Is there any way to have a shortcut to quickly start a listen server on kz_longjumps2 with settings like mp_freezetime 0 and mp_timelimit 0?


1] I keep on hearing, the cs console these days has become too heavy to be brought down. ( :D) So, edit ur config.cfg with - bind "key" "changelevel kz_longjumps2".

2] For the server settings, make appropriate changes in the amxx.cfg located in addons\amxmodx\config folder.

CowOnCrack02/08/2011 02:44

Originally posted by dx^
It has several servers LJ2 forever ,spanishxj, hns.lt, PGC server ...


I am US player, there are no LJs servers there. I prefer listen server, to LJ in solitude ^-^

Originally posted by prad
Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Is there any way to have a shortcut to quickly start a listen server on kz_longjumps2 with settings like mp_freezetime 0 and mp_timelimit 0?


1] I keep on hearing, the cs console these days has become too heavy to be brought down. ( :D) So, edit ur config.cfg with - bind "key" "changelevel kz_longjumps2".

2] For the server settings, make appropriate changes in the amxx.cfg located in addons\amxmodx\config folder.


Cool I will try this thanks.

jack frog02/08/2011 20:22

rename the map to "00-kz_longjumps2", should be on top then.

CowOnCrack03/08/2011 02:52

Originally posted by jack frog
rename the map to "00-kz_longjumps2", should be on top then.


Nice, thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.