Understanding What We've Grown To Be (KZ

Started by rusty
01/08/2011 16:31
Page 1 of 1
rusty01/08/2011 16:31

Hey everyone i'm not sure if you all read on the news that I am currently looking for amazing/unseen trickjumps/combos for a new project! I have decided to name the movie 'Understanding What We've Grown To Be'.

I would really appreciate if anyone who is willing to send demos to do so soon as possible (PM me) as I am going on holiday from beginning of september till mid october, so would be awesome if I am able to finish it before then, if not after.

Here's a movie poster I made earlier :)

[IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7429/movieposterbyrusty.th.jpg[/IMG]

Looking forward to seeing some crazy demos :P

Prophecy01/08/2011 16:38

This Project is going to mind blowing for sure, I will look trough this project form as often I can for updates.

nobody^02/08/2011 14:03

Never seen other edits from you except the ROTW but I believe that you are really good!

I am looking forward to this movie! :-)
Good luck dude. ;)

jusuuh03/08/2011 00:56

Originally posted by nobody^
Never seen other edits from you except the ROTW but I believe that you are really good!

I am looking forward to this movie! :-)
Good luck dude. ;)


:O You should definitely check his all videos, they are awesome! I'll join the project if I'm able to get some jumps what I've created, probably gonna spend some time in front of pc when school starts :-) Concept looking good this far! :P

IceVip03/08/2011 11:37

Originally posted by jusuuh
Originally posted by nobody^
Never seen other edits from you except the ROTW but I believe that you are really good!

I am looking forward to this movie! :-)
Good luck dude. ;)


:O You should definitely check his all videos, they are awesome! I'll join the project if I'm able to get some jumps what I've created, probably gonna spend some time in front of pc when school starts :-) Concept looking good this far! :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ru5ty#p/u eh?

jarski03/08/2011 13:55(edited 03/08/2011 13:56)

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by jusuuh
Originally posted by nobody^
Never seen other edits from you except the ROTW but I believe that you are really good!

I am looking forward to this movie! :-)
Good luck dude. ;)


:O You should definitely check his all videos, they are awesome! I'll join the project if I'm able to get some jumps what I've created, probably gonna spend some time in front of pc when school starts :-) Concept looking good this far! :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ru5ty#p/u eh?

Yeh, I would like to know where I can find some of his older movies.

OT: Just out of curiousity, have you gotten any demos yet, rusty? I have something in my mind too. Maybe I'll send some demos after I get a new keyboard. :)

GL with the project!

unBreakS03/08/2011 13:57

@ jarski check newspost http://www.youtube.com/user/cyaniderusty anywayz i loved the rotw that you made ..
gl with the project

pheil03/08/2011 13:57

Originally posted by jarski
Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by jusuuh
Originally posted by nobody^
Never seen other edits from you except the ROTW but I believe that you are really good!

I am looking forward to this movie! :-)
Good luck dude. ;)


:O You should definitely check his all videos, they are awesome! I'll join the project if I'm able to get some jumps what I've created, probably gonna spend some time in front of pc when school starts :-) Concept looking good this far! :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ru5ty#p/u eh?

Yeh, I would like to know where I can find some of his older movies.

OT: Just out of curiousity, have you gotten any demos yet, rusty? I have something in my mind too. Maybe I'll send some demos after I get a new keyboard. :)

GL with the project!

http://www.youtube.com/user/cyaniderusty

rusty03/08/2011 14:02(edited 04/08/2011 14:24)

yeah im still looking for heaps of demos guys! if i don't get enough i am going to have to make a 1man movie :( so get recording! :P ill update yous when there is news to update :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey just to everyone whose recording demos and sending them in, i really would not like to have tj's done with scout unless really insane. and also 'over ledge' jumps, they are really boring.

a m x20/08/2011 04:18

i love the "Secret intro" that kafds uploaded without permission.

Just keeping the thread up, i love rusty's edits!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.