Mirror's Edge // 1st Run : "The Edg

Started by WqkO
02/08/2011 13:35
Page 1 of 1
WqkO02/08/2011 13:35

Hey yo ! :)

This time I wanted to innovate and switch from Counter-Strike's KZ to this masterpiece called Mirror's Edge.
This is the first run of the game (right after the "Tutorial Run"), I've captured it with Fraps, and I didn't add any color correction, since the game already look beautiful !

Enjoy the quality (which is btw way better than EA's traier itself... ^^).

YouTube HD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwgfOCuVuV8&hd=1

Thanks ! ;)

Godlajk02/08/2011 13:53

Are you planning to complete the rest of the game as a kindo of "walkthrough" or should I say "CLIMBthrough?" :P

Found this interesting to watch.

WqkO02/08/2011 14:08

Originally posted by Godlajk
Are you planning to complete the rest of the game as a kindo of "walkthrough" or should I say "CLIMBthrough?" :P

Found this interesting to watch.

I don't know, if it has a great success and people ask for it, maybe I will, but I don't think it will happen. :)

I'll probably make some clip on other games nevertheless.

theddy02/08/2011 16:09

Amazing quality dude, wtf :O

WqkO02/08/2011 16:44(edited 02/08/2011 16:44)

Originally posted by theddy
Amazing quality dude, wtf :O

Ahh great ! Nice to be congratulated about this side since that was the main work of my clip !
I had to make so much tests to get a good quality and smooth video. ^^

Torex-):-D moviemaker02/08/2011 20:14

looks awesome, great job but run seems kinda weak =D
a while ago i was making runs on mirrors edge too, theres tons of videos on youtube where ppl makes amazing stuff too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFINQW2Xqew&NR=1 though this was not the best run i saw
and also, you where recording while playing or..?

WqkO02/08/2011 20:34(edited 02/08/2011 20:35)

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
looks awesome, great job but run seems kinda weak =D
a while ago i was making runs on mirrors edge too, theres tons of videos on youtube where ppl makes amazing stuff too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFINQW2Xqew&NR=1 though this was not the best run i saw
and also, you where recording while playing or..?

Yes, the run isn't that hard, in fact I've just re-installed the game yesterday, and I didn't want to make epic fails in the clip, so I kept the pace kinda slow !

And yes, I was recording while playing ! ;)

WOOFix02/08/2011 21:23

Crappy quality *huhu* :D

WqkO02/08/2011 21:31

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Crappy quality *huhu* :D

GTFO :D

TOTTI03/08/2011 02:45

wtf wqko nice quality :P soo smooth . how much mb/gb is the movie u edited

WqkO03/08/2011 17:22

Originally posted by TOTTI
wtf wqko nice quality :P soo smooth . how much mb/gb is the movie u edited

Well, funny thing, vegas' output render wheighed 6,66Go. Fraps recording was between 6 and 7Go too. ;)

Strafe.tR06/08/2011 23:52

is it possible to see it at 3rd person ?

WqkO08/08/2011 16:46

Originally posted by Strafe.tR
is it possible to see it at 3rd person ?

I don't think so, unfortunately !

mJauZ^08/08/2011 19:42

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by Strafe.tR
is it possible to see it at 3rd person ?

I don't think so, unfortunately !

It is possible , but with a cheat code and looks really awfull

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.