Showkeys plugin

Started by CowOnCrack
03/08/2011 03:02
Page 1 of 1
CowOnCrack03/08/2011 03:02

I hate asking for things like this (because I know it gets annoying) but I've searched around for awhile and haven't found a recent link to a showkeys plugin. If anyone knows where I can get one please link me.

Thanks ahead of time.

prad03/08/2011 07:49

Please use the "search" function for requests like this, otherwise in a huge community like this, cleaning and managing forums becomes a huge headache for the site admins.

Here you go : http://www.sendspace.com/file/vp6377

---

(phew, finally done 100 posts in 4 years.
now thats a real non-spammer, eh? :P)

irQuaker03/08/2011 11:46(edited 03/08/2011 11:48)

Or this one: -link-

Punk^03/08/2011 12:02

If you keep spamming like this, I will give you a permanent commentban prad! ;-)

Moved the thread and thank you prad and irQuaker :-)

CowOnCrack04/08/2011 00:13(edited 05/08/2011 02:33)

Yo my bad, I don't like doing it. But I did search for like 30 minutes and found nothing except old broken links. I also searched amxmodx.org and didn't find one. I don't really know where else to look for plugins except here.

edit: Nice, thanks guys for those links!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.