Map projects page

06/08/2011 18:31
Page 1 of 1

Hello there!

I made a page over at KZ-SCA where mappers can show off their projects with all the standard information. You can upload up to 10 images and 1 file of the map. I just now added a little like/dislike system also :)

One thing I need to add is of course a feedback option. Hope some mappers will use this function and that people will check it out every now and then. If you have any suggestion you can post it here or use the form on kz-sca.

Click here to go to map projects

Prophecy06/08/2011 20:46

looks really neat, comments function is needed !

actepukc^06/08/2011 22:20

I not doubt that maps will be good's if need to judje of the previous maps made's by meppers from kz-sca.After how long time maps will be ready example ?!

Berkut Tournament #207/08/2011 01:13

ill be glad to see some tough maps, quality maps

Gargoyle07/08/2011 16:32

This should get widely used. Imo a great idea and so easy to use.

One thing missing is mappers words. Something that the mapper can say about his map. Maybe when he/she started doing it and when he believes it will be ready.

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #307/08/2011 16:47(edited 07/08/2011 16:47)

I'm working on a feedback system now. :)

@Gargoyle: There is a general information field that the mapper can use to write whatever he/she wants.

jack frog07/08/2011 17:26

Nice project! Would be cool if you could sort them by Map name, Author, Status and Updated.

Originally posted by jack frog
Nice project! Would be cool if you could sort them by Map name, Author, Status and Updated.


Added that now :)

I made a feedback system but not sure if I like it.. It has comment and a 1-5 star rating on jumps, textures and design. Will see what I'll do about it tonight.

The feedback system is now live, with ratings and replies :)

http://www.kz-scandinavia.com/mapprojects.php

unBreakS20/08/2011 18:51(edited 20/08/2011 19:08)

why would you use custom feedback sys when you have e107 comments/feedback "sys" ? weird imo

KarLi mapper21/08/2011 05:38

awesome chrizzy i like ur maps

Originally posted by unBreakS
why would you use custom feedback sys when you have e107 comments/feedback "sys" ? weird imo


I though it'd be easier to make my own instead of having to edit the e107 comments to include ratings etc..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.