Need tutorial about depthdump

Started by HalloW
07/08/2011 10:30
Page 1 of 1
HalloW07/08/2011 10:30

Hi guys!
I want to make a movie with campath like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-56Nbf9GQ
i know the command is mirv_movie_depthdump 1 but then i dont know how to make it like ndr did :(
So can any one give me a English tutorial

unBreakS07/08/2011 11:24

i think there was a tut by msthavoc but i`m not sure
search youtube

HalloW07/08/2011 12:15

i try but i cant found :( could you send me the link

k a f f e e07/08/2011 13:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnp8ekhvtAg its german but you can clearly see what hes doin in vegas. should be understandable for everyone without voicecomment

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/08/2011 15:20(edited 07/08/2011 15:21)

Hey, I did mine with After Effects and not Vegas, I don't know if there's a difference.

I strongly advise you to check HLAE's wiki about depthdump commands, since there are hidden commands to modify the sensibility value of the depthdump and so on, before the actual startmovie, which makes things easier afterwards in After Effects.

I don't remember exactly how I've made it but I guess I can manage to help you in case you're lost, if it happens just reply again to thhis thread.

Feel free to share your result with us once you're done with your DOF test ;)

Good luck

ExpaNsion08/08/2011 15:29

My tutorial :) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?292266

HalloW09/08/2011 14:50

ok thanks everyone :) and here is my test. check out and tell me what you think?
http://youtu.be/UHRb-HnqLG8?hd=1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.