AWP records

Started by TheCracker
07/08/2011 18:28
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker07/08/2011 18:28(edited 07/08/2011 18:29)

I have a big suggestion for XJ

How about you make a section for AWP-demos?
Exactly the same as normal runs with knife/usp, no cheating etc. only with an AWP used throughout the whole run

I know some maps would be impossible, but just ignore them, not every map needs to be beatable with AWP

It would add a new, nice challenge for many people
It would make nearly-impossible-to-set-new-WR maps, like goldbhop, "hot" again and people would compete on them

And besides, thanks to CJ and DCJ, I think that most maps should be beatable with an AWP, it would just be a big challenge for many of them, and we know that folks here love challenges :)

It wouldn't be too much of a hassle to add, just a new "Record Demos AWP" section, and yeah, maybe one or two more demo-checkers, but otherwise I see no reason not to do it :)

Why not every weapon, only AWP:
AWP is the slowest weapon there is, and thus the biggest challenge, adding every weapon would just be too bothersome I think

TeRMiNaTe07/08/2011 18:44

should be fun

remake07/08/2011 20:16

Too much extra work for admins I guess?

BAEVERN^07/08/2011 22:25

Sounds like a good idea imo. But as remake said I think it's too much work for it to actually happen.

Fruggline08/08/2011 12:53

I've thought about this myself but i doubt it would happen :/ It's a good idea tho.

TheCracker08/08/2011 15:11

That's why I said add 1-2 extra demo checkers...
"Too much work" is such a lame excuse for something not to happen
This community needs activity, it is already dying as it is

Either the admins want to change something and bring more life into KZ, then there exists no "too much work", or they don't and prefer to watch it die slowly, then the suggestion-board is for naught

CrazZzed02/09/2011 09:39

+ 1 love doing times with weapons

Gargoyle02/09/2011 14:05(edited 02/09/2011 15:20)

Hah! Only read title and facepalmed rofl. My bad :D

Mehz02/09/2011 15:13(edited 02/09/2011 17:03)

Originally posted by Gargoyle
XJ community isn't the community to support LJ, this has been said by admins for a long time. This is a KZ community.

Just because you were to add awp records to the lj list (which barely gets updated as it is, good this way btw, I don't give a flying rats ass about em and many others think alike) this would raise activity in KZ scene how? You see 0 new names in the LJ list being updated what makes you think this is a good idea to increase activity.

Back to KZ thanks.


If you're going to be a ****, at least get it right ****. He's not talking about LJ's, he's talking about actual runs on actual KZ maps.

Edit by admin: Warning for now, next time be careful.

lassy12/09/2011 09:55

not only withawp,but also with m4 famas m241
and sideways backward are also ok.

leifi5412/09/2011 17:16

Originally posted by lassy
not only withawp,but also with m4 famas m241
and sideways backward are also ok.


youre not serious right?

Gargoyle12/09/2011 21:07

I suggest also, blind and/or this one I'm proud of: an official appointed admin to kick you in the nuts every 10seconds of the run, admin gets paid by performance and every country should have 1-10 admins depending on how big the country is.

On a more serious note, imo this idea should get a thread with an active user updating it because atm I don't think the democheck team has this much motivation to do both.

Acelamb13/09/2011 17:24(edited 13/09/2011 17:27)

This will certainly never happen in an official capacity, however we encourage you to create a thread like Gargoyle suggested.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.