Just decode (multiplayer movie)

Started by inside_
07/08/2011 22:03
Page 1 of 1
inside_07/08/2011 22:03

Hello, I'm glad to present you my biggest project called "Just decode".
It is a movie starring 15 international jumpers.

Waiting for comments/opinions/advices/critics

YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV-6_v15O6A&hd=1

PiilsnEr07/08/2011 22:33(edited 07/08/2011 22:34)

really enjoyable :)

nobody^07/08/2011 22:57

Awesome work, I love it!
Great sync,colours and nice music choice. Next time, please do not use any models. :)

About the jumps.. I like them, especially FmK's chateau trick.

Well done, 9/10 :up:

Womanaizer07/08/2011 23:40

nice work :up:

TOTTI08/08/2011 00:28

nice jumps and edit also

actepukc^08/08/2011 00:35(edited 08/08/2011 00:36)

realy nice edit i liked it the colours seems good the music is simply great and combination whit this jumps the movie is seems pretty good :up:

R0bAFraG08/08/2011 03:49

excellent work ;) I love!

dx^08/08/2011 04:06

awesome colors, i love this song :)

rusty08/08/2011 12:49

enjoyed well done for your first big project :)

mJauZ^08/08/2011 13:48

Nice , i like! :P

markan08/08/2011 14:04

Enjoyed it alot man. :) Why don't you apply with this for fp? :)

inside_08/08/2011 14:38

Well I don't know.

WqkO08/08/2011 17:01(edited 08/08/2011 17:01)

Pretty good, the atmosphere looks kinda random tho, I mean, sometimes colors are cool, a sec later they aren't, sometimes it's very smooth, and then there's a laggy effect (0:31), and sync is not bad, but could have fitted a lil' bit more with this kind of song. Overall cool clip.
Btw, a friend of mine did the 0:30 jump knife like ~6 months ago !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.