Free Textures
Tell me what textures u need and il try to make them! Im acting fast so dont be slow!! LIMITED EDITION!
desert theme textures pls .. and only new .. not copied from maps tnx
Be more precise please what u need rock,wall,etc. Here u go http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30049249/DESERT.rar
Need mountains, cliffs :)
Flash, could I get modern city textures. I bet there's alot of those to go around but if you already know good ones would be awesome of you to point them out.
So textures include: walls (multi coloured brick walls, maybe different colour concrete also) windows, modern windows (so that's big windows without the cross section, what you call them :D). I try to imagine more to ask but if you can come up with anything else included in city views I'd appreciate :)
Some rocky tile/brick would be awesome if you could get me :)
Here we go again:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30049249/ROCK.rar ROCK
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30049249/Tile.rar tile/bricks
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30049249/MODERN.rar Modern City i think it can help u!
Very kind of you, Flash. http://www.sendspace.com/file/baqqlo - these are some 'photorealistics'. I never found them useful, but hopefully they'll be for you.
wildwest textures pls :) like wildwesthop,thanks <3
Nukk the wildwest is a wood + dust :) and some other shit! ive tryed to find some on my desk but didnt find it il try later to search mb make some!
Thank you very much FLasH :D
Thanks :) GJ
Aye <3!
some textures of stuff on your desk , like book`s , CPU , something like kzsca_desk =D
Nerv i dont have such:)
any grass/mountain textures? :D
nice textures so far
tada http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30049249/Grass.rar
some more rock, stone, brick, tile and grass
i need water that is in touch with Grass ^^
do you have some decals? upload all you have :)