Sony Vegas 7 problem

Started by audior
08/08/2011 13:12
Page 1 of 1
audior08/08/2011 13:12(edited 08/08/2011 13:14)

Hey, I've been using Sony Vegas 8 for a couple of days and I dind't like it, so I changed again to version 7.

The problem is when I import any video (from what I have in my pc) into vegas, I cannot see the video in the video preview window, I got all black.
I've just unnistalled 8 and installed 7, and I got this.
Some of the videos I put in the timeline only show me the sound track, and not the video, and those I've the file and can see them in the timeline, look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/AQi41.jpg

As you guys can see, that red .avi file made in vdub looks like that...


W[]nD3r08/08/2011 18:55(edited 08/08/2011 19:01)

maybe your vdub is wrong-configured, try not to use any codecs a try it to render it out like uncompressed, your color depth may be 24 bit RGB (888), i hope this will help!
or it may be caused by vegas reinstall, when u uninstall 7 you need to remove all what was installed with that SV 7. i mean that SQL servers and other craps like this.
btw: when u play that rendered-out clip from vegas with normal player (WMP, media player classic etc...) you see same? only red?

audior08/08/2011 20:13

Originally posted by W[
nD3r]btw: when u play that rendered-out clip from vegas with normal player (WMP, media player classic etc...) you see same? only red?


That red .avi file it's a 5 seconds jump which was rendered with lagarith codec @ vdub. When I do the final rendering at vegas, I got an .avi file with 221kbs wtf.
After rendering with Legion i got an .avi file with 85k :dddDDdDD:: lolol.

Don't know what's wrong...

W[]nD3r09/08/2011 21:22

i said, try to render it out like UNCOMPRESSED

audior10/08/2011 13:27

Already did that, same.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.