FIND movimaker :D

Started by Syrle
08/08/2011 13:14
Page 1 of 1
Syrle08/08/2011 13:14

I have collected a large number of demo and now I'm looking for a good moviemaker for the movie. If you are interested in writing personal messages here!
Now I have a 30 demo, but I'll agree to give you only a fraction of your choice if this volume does not suit you.. :)
I look forward to... ;D

nikitich moviemaker08/08/2011 13:24

thats kinda surprise, cuz i thought Syrle is R.I.P

cLeen1k08/08/2011 13:34(edited 08/08/2011 13:34)

dd trixs on hns maps :? :{

FLP08/08/2011 14:34

Originally posted by cLeen1k
dd trixs on hns maps :? :{

cheated dd tricks on hns maps :D

Syrle08/08/2011 16:15

omg
u check my demos ?
noob
De\kz maps new and creative jumps/ not dd

Syrle08/08/2011 16:16

p.s. kto piwet Syrle - rip tot ebanuu trol' :D

Nukk08/08/2011 16:37(edited 08/08/2011 16:38)

Originally posted by nikitich
thats kinda surprise, cuz i thought Syrle is R.I.P

this



p.s. who uses google translator - hes troll (C)

fizik08/08/2011 20:12

Stay on topic.

Syrle13/08/2011 00:57

The remaining 19 of the 40 demo)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.