Pro challenge

Started by WeMeRA
08/08/2011 14:34
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA08/08/2011 14:34

You should have this kind of competition again: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.947

Ovidiu Dumitru08/08/2011 15:18(edited 08/08/2011 15:29)

We are already considering it. Most probably it will happen once the new site is available.
Big money prizes will be involved.

WeMeRA08/08/2011 21:14

Originally posted by kzro`CyclopP
We are already considering it. Most probably it will happen once the new site is available.
Big money prizes will be involved.


Oh my god! Thank you XJ!

remake09/08/2011 14:23

Would be awesome with new prochallenge maps too :)

jarski09/08/2011 15:18

I got introduced to this community about the time this challenge took place. Now, I would like to see it again and I believe that this time more people would take part. Bringing it back is a nice idea. :)

Fruggline09/08/2011 15:29

Would be awesome with a 2man prochallange map :)

WeMeRA10/08/2011 07:38

Originally posted by Fruggline
Would be awesome with a 2man prochallange map :)


I don't think so, less ppl will participate.

Fruggline10/08/2011 11:16

I guess but it'd be so fun to see the pros do that one :D

Gargoyle10/08/2011 17:52

Fruggline there was one like that long ago. Brian and Supa won aka. Brupa. Was interesting only in the finale. Still got the demoes somewhere.

Prochallenges have been great, so awesome to hear you're planning on making a new one!

Nukk10/08/2011 17:59

as fruggline said,2man tournament should be more interesting :/
i think cyclopp must add some poll about that,later ofc

WeMeRA12/08/2011 15:55(edited 12/08/2011 15:55)

2man wouldn't be intresting at all.. fuckin' boring atleast in my opinion. Just a regular Pro challenge, as that one I linked in OP, would be awesome.

WeMeRA28/01/2012 09:59

bumpilibumpbump

faker mapper28/01/2012 14:45

Currently we don't have the capacities (active admins with time) to make that happen :/

We'll see how things are going to work out after the next admin recruiting

WeMeRA31/01/2013 23:27

This is an awesome idea, hope it will come soon!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.