What do I do wrong ?

Started by AMaze
09/08/2011 22:17
Page 1 of 1
AMaze09/08/2011 22:17

Hello xtreme-jumps' users!

I wanna ask you what I do wrong while doing (not FoF's) prestrafe in dcj?
Can you help me with this?
Here is a link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/afywuf

And the other one problem. What do I wrong in right prestrafe? In the demo you will see that my left prestrafe is not that bad ( I mean 270+) but my right prestrafe sucks at all -.- In fact, sometimes I do 274 right prestrafe but it's a miracle if I do good strafes after jump. And how to fix my first strafe in left prestrafe ? Can you help me? Here is a link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdpqn4

I'm looking forward to your answers :)

TawNY09/08/2011 22:31

I have the same problem. Whenever I happen to get a decent pre, my strafes suck major ASS! Thou that could be solved with practicing :b

AMaze09/08/2011 22:35

Yes, yes.. "practice, practice, practice" and you gonna be a genius! :D but I'm getting annoyed while doing one lj block in few minutes ;P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.