kzsca_dawn jump

Started by rusty
10/08/2011 09:14
Page 1 of 1
rusty10/08/2011 09:14

don't care if its new or old, just wondering does someone have a demo of doing this jump with scout? :)

jump; http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3479/hl2011081015084044.jpg

wArz10/08/2011 11:06

Originally posted by ru5ty
don't care if its new or old, just wondering does someone have a demo of doing this jump with scout? :)

jump; http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3479/hl2011081015084044.jpg

Lol, 284 w/ scout imp :)

Logitechhhhh10/08/2011 11:48

Hard tj
I try somany times but didn't can done.

Mathzz10/08/2011 14:33

I try somany times but "didn't can done" metoo

WeMeRA10/08/2011 17:13

imp I think :p

Gargoyle10/08/2011 17:55

opmfg this is so old! Wow, one of the oldest I've ever seen!


Yeh, it's imp atleast without wj.

rusty11/08/2011 03:53

gargoyle did i ask if it was new or old? no.

Michael Collins18/08/2011 21:50

- Nice jump ! ;)

Gargoyle18/08/2011 22:04

rusty, you might've missed the kinda of obvious sarcastic comment. Sorry for deluding you with my obviously superior speech skills.

flexiboi18/08/2011 22:50

imp but very, very, very, hard

rusty18/08/2011 23:12(edited 18/08/2011 23:12)

haha gargoyle there's a lot of dumb people on this site i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't sarcastic xD

p.s. if anyone can do this demo, pm me the demo and i shall make a clip for u :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.