Tutorial - Magic Bullet - Colors by DiENOS

Started by DiENOS
10/08/2011 12:50
Page 1 of 1
DiENOS10/08/2011 12:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9-Bu6BNKo

Tutorial by me :)

Nukk10/08/2011 13:11(edited 10/08/2011 13:12)

lol ? for mbl need tutorial already ? :D
nice job anyway

WqkO11/08/2011 01:12(edited 11/08/2011 01:13)

Giving my colors is the last thing I would ever do. It's okay to share some tips, but I've already randomly found a video called "DieNOS colors by pr0styl3r"...

These color-settings giveaway are just going right against beginner's creativity.

Sinzhns11/08/2011 12:38

Originally posted by WqkO
I've already randomly found a video called "DieNOS colors by pr0styl3r"...

hahahahaha

memekrecord holder11/08/2011 13:06(edited 11/08/2011 14:33)

Good tutorial, I understood everything! :up:

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBCcoWom3Q :D

WqkO11/08/2011 13:24

Originally posted by WqkO
I've already randomly found a video called "DieNOS colors by pr0styl3r"...

For lazy guys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chwnKaCldo0

DiENOS14/08/2011 15:27

Originally posted by WqkO
Giving my colors is the last thing I would ever do. It's okay to share some tips, but I've already randomly found a video called "DieNOS colors by pr0styl3r"...

These color-settings giveaway are just going right against beginner's creativity.


as i said i gonna make another colors so i dont want use this colors anymore ;)

WqkO14/08/2011 16:46(edited 14/08/2011 16:47)

Originally posted by DiENOS
as i said i gonna make another colors so i dont want use this colors anymore ;)

Yes, but still, it would be boring to get these colors on half of beginners' clips I meant.. :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.