LJ Stats Landing Problem

Started by marto_BG
12/08/2011 02:03
Page 1 of 1
marto_BG12/08/2011 02:03

Before time i did some threads about very stupid things like "What does shNz mean", "How times did FreestyleR owned 257 lj" and Im really sorry about it! I hadnt written into forums before and Im a noob (250lj - 5 strafes xD) cuz Im lazy and I realized that my questions were very stupid and I desided to dont post anything again but no1 I asked could explain me this:

LJ Distance: 249.551727 Maxspeed: 325.267425 (51.303) Prestrafe: 273.963439 Strafes: 5 Sync: 84
1 18.556 0.000 26.4 100
2 13.451 0.899 19.3 92
3 9.276 0.917 15.2 90
4 7.488 0.000 19.4 100
5 2.530 0.000 19.4 46
Block -- 245! Jumpoff -- 0.201354! Landing -- 5.057739(bg)!

245block + 5 landing + 0.2 jumpoff = 249,5 stats !?
Does this (bg) after Landing means I got a wrong stats or there is something wrong about my jump, something that helped me to own it, u know, like a bug or something and the jump isnt real actually? What does it mean?

I thing that's not so stupid question. If it is I promise im not going to post again but this time for real :D Sorry if my English is bad xD

Gargoyle12/08/2011 09:23

Are you expecting yourself to go straight forward as an arrow? I'm too lazy to do you a picture but you're going a little sideways in air. You're not actually going STRAIGHT.

I still think you're a bit noob:)

MJK12/08/2011 09:28(edited 12/08/2011 09:28)

you are flying at an angle so you loose 4 units .. End of story ..

marto_BG12/08/2011 11:06(edited 12/08/2011 11:46)

Im a BIG noob not a bit noob :D
I know Im not going STRAIGHT forward as an arrow but doesnt this mean that for example:
245block could be done with 1 jumpoff 2 landing and 250 stats (stats > block+jumpoff+landing)
but my promblem is that my stats is smaller (249) than the block+jumpoff (245+5=250) and I asked what does the (bg) after the landing mean?
Another question: If I had done that jump at 250 block does it mean that I was going to own it because of the 5+ Landing I did!?
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/948/3682948a.png

Mehz12/08/2011 15:37

lol thats a great drawing.

marto_BG12/08/2011 17:25

Thanks :D I tried to explain it better because they didnt seemed to understood me but i still need an answer! Please some1 tell me what does this (bg) mean and why does it appear sometimes in my jumps?

dexxies12/08/2011 21:19

Bugged stats a.k.a. the plugin couldn't measure your landing properly.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.