Texture wtf?!

Started by Ft.skY
13/08/2011 14:17
Page 1 of 1
Ft.skY13/08/2011 14:17

Hello guys!
I install texuters kz_ljs2 for my cs, and my cs stopped worked!
Help, please D:

Top[H]13/08/2011 14:26

omg your english is so good

memekrecord holder13/08/2011 14:29

Originally posted by Top[H
]
omg your english is so good


You something didn't understand?

OT: Try remove textures, and try off commands included textures.

Ft.skY13/08/2011 14:40

Top [H]

OK. But you can help me? No?

memek as?
I try remove textures, and CS don`t work too

memekrecord holder13/08/2011 15:48

CS doesn't work, give you any errors or something like that? Try reinstall counter-strike, with delete all files from steamapps\yoursteamlogin\counter-strike. If that's doesn't help, I dunno. :D

Ft.skY13/08/2011 17:41

I reinstall CS, I did not delete these files, and I could do it :O
But last CS doesnt work now :D

rK16/08/2011 12:21

what do you mean with 'installed' textures?

I mean... its just a .txt file. how can you install it? who writes an installing programm for copying a couple of files?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.