Suggestion for new website xtreme-race.eu
Hello everyone! I have an a good suggestion for a new website
xtreme-race.eu and i thought that is good idea to share it here. It is about records like kreedz, everyone is trying to beat the other person's record, but the different is that it is with racing cars. It is called multitheiftauto race.
First of all I want to see some votes if u like the idea please say YES if u dont just say NO. :)
There is some videos of the game. :)
1. [SiK] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzDzzN0JxEQ&feature=channel_video_title
2. [SiK] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXm3GeQYo4c&feature=channel_video_title
3. [SiK] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvWQEvaOhkc&feature=channel_video_title
1. [SGA] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAuBprkQZAs
2. [SGA] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnItApnY-8&feature=channel_video_title
3. [SGA] clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLh_Dtr_B2A&feature=channel_video_title
There is some clan war videos aswell u can see them on youtube! :)
Profiles Demn5seed, SGAHIJACK
Thank you!
First of all, how you want record demos of your run? I think it's impossible.
Second, GTA SA has a really bugged game engine, you may write plugins/mods which will show the time in milliseconds. And you may use any patch, who fix some bugs.
Third, if you wanna open this site called Xtreme-Race.eu, you must be prepared for people like iiN (who will cheat) or write in-game plugin/s who will be detected any cheats.
To be honest, it would be good idea, but better would be instead of GTA San Andreas use GTA IV. This game has a better engine, and is larger selection of cars, has a better map. But of course, you must have better computer.
All from me, I wish you a lot luck with this project! :up:
About GTA IV I agree with what you said but the problem is that if you put gta 4 instead of San Andreas a lot of people can not play for the reason that gta 4 requires very good parameters and most people dont have them. :(
About the demos I have been everything invented. Dont worry about that :)
First off this looks kindof weird but hey i havent tried it so i don't know if i think it's fun or not. Second this is the wrong forum section i belive this should be in the Other Games section.
Please log in to post replies.