G500 problems
Hello, everyone, I will not English, is to use google translator.
My operating system SP3 HZ set to 1000, and why or display 500, are there ways to solve this problem?
Will, g500 how to set up, I am a fool.
G500 wheel, fast mode, is not automatically more jump.
Let some of your friends explain cuz i don't understand fucking word o_O
I think he's trying to say he can't bhop better with hyperscroll on g500.
If you spin the wheel too fast it won't bhop, at least for me.
Hyperscroll sucks anyway, it's too sensitive and hard to control (as in jumping). I only use it for scrolling on browsers.
one of my friends bought a g500 and decided to play with hyperscroll on. Cuz its so cool and stuff.
in 2 weeks he quited kreedzing and unistalled his cs...
I mean, my mouse settings 1000 Hz.
mouserate showed that he is 500 Hz.
Is there a way to improve.
My operating system is sp3.
he wants to ask what to do for the mouserate to show again 1000hz instead of 500, though his mouse settings are at 1000hz.
where can you actually check your current mouserate?
yes
Try this software to check your current polling rate -> http://www.gamefront.com/files/14309831/dimr.exe/
I think you're using the old "mouserate checker 1.1b" which is not that accurate above 500 hz. Anyway dont expect it to stay constantly at 1000hz.
About g500's "fast wheel mode".. It's spamming too many +jump / +duck at once so it's really useless in cs. Useful for scrolling long web pages tho. :D
Please log in to post replies.