de_aztec *NEW* creative slide

Started by Mathzz
14/08/2011 16:51
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz14/08/2011 16:51(edited 14/08/2011 16:56)

What up!
I came across this slide just now, and tried it several times, and since I'm not good at sliding I give it to you guys. Have fun


Challenge: Longjump
Weapon: Knife
Difficult: I don't really know how easy|average|hard it is.
http://i55.tinypic.com/sc3k3k.png

kaynerecord holder14/08/2011 16:56

New? not really, but never seen if anyone have done it, gj tho. :]

Mathzz14/08/2011 16:58

Never seen it posted before, or never heard people say anything about it ;o New for me, besides this map has tons of tjs we usually ignore with first eye cast. This is one of them. But if you look closely, there are tons of new jumps there ;)

sitka mapper VIP14/08/2011 17:04(edited 14/08/2011 17:05)

Image

OFFBEAT14/08/2011 18:18

sitka +1 ^^ going to try it out

Ryderc14/08/2011 18:56(edited 14/08/2011 19:37)

Kinda easy with cut.

And I found it pretty hard with m4 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G70H1JWA

Nukk14/08/2011 19:39

weapon doesnt affect at all when you doing slide,the same shit with ladder

Over14/08/2011 19:49

nukk it dose in slide-up cuz 310pre or 240 with awp or somth

Ryderc14/08/2011 19:55(edited 14/08/2011 19:55)

If your initial speed is higher, you're gonna slide higher. It's logic.

kyser14/08/2011 19:57

Originally posted by Ryderc
If your initial speed is higher, you're gonna slide higher. It's logic.

Top[H]14/08/2011 21:46

done : http://www.mediafire.com/?bp4kww9028wl39x

rusty14/08/2011 23:34

grats new for me

Swoozy15/08/2011 02:36

saw it several months ago, some guy tried it on pub server

k a f f e e15/08/2011 10:32

Originally posted by Nukk
weapon doesnt affect at all when you doing slide,the same shit with ladder


Image

nobody^15/08/2011 11:56

Nice trick, a bit obvious tho a new one. GJ! :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.