DotA 2

Started by itachi^
15/08/2011 07:43
Page 2 of 3
itachi^12/11/2011 23:57

i would suck a cock for a key.

ivansky13/11/2011 00:02

Lazze plays it too,btw Diablo 3 Beta date : 14.12.2011 and full @ 2012,omg i'm so happy :D Dota2 < Diablo 3

itachi^13/11/2011 01:01

the diablo 3 beta sucked ass so far.

propanelj record holder13/11/2011 15:20

d3 is gonna fail
wont play dota2
SWTOR looks gay :P

w1zzrecord holder14/11/2011 14:16

Does anyone have a spare beta key? :)

Phoogy30/11/2011 02:50

Any1 is playin in there to catch up sometimes?

sn00p mapper01/12/2011 08:34

Just got invited, anyone up for some matches? I'm kinda noob at Dota so I'd play some chill games...

SeeHow04/12/2011 12:58

Anyone with a key? I need one !

susooo04/12/2011 14:06

dont like this game its way to slow and it looks bad + some heros op as always. HoN is better for now

Welder04/12/2011 14:46(edited 04/12/2011 14:49)

Well, Dota is played slower, it´s a little bit more complicated than other MOBAs (imho). At first I didn´t like graphic either but now I really fell in love with it. It´s not so "cartoonish" like LoL. I really don´t care for HoN, it started as copy of original DotA with some improvements. But everything is just a matter of taste so please don´t start a flame war.
PS: I lol´ed at "some heroes op as always".

unBreakS11/12/2011 15:14

anyone new playin dota2 ?

Fps11/12/2011 18:09

I play

m4r1o14/12/2011 23:23

i also want to get this game , but dont know how.

mJauZ^29/12/2011 01:16(edited 29/12/2011 01:18)

Me & a friend got lucky @ the playdota draw (i got the key , gave my invites to two friends) , and my friend won a key today , sadly no invites.
The game is AMAZING and it is definitely going to kill DotA 1 / HoN as soon as it comes out.The matchmaking is kinda stupid cause 50% of the time you are playing with people that have never played DotA 1 , i hope they fix that.
The graphics are nice , but the sound is what stole the show for me.
It's amazing how if you put together every sound clip of one character , you would get about 13 minutes of replies to certain events(getting runes , getting aegis , killing a certain character("We have established the melting point of crystal maiden" - Tinker after killing crystal maiden).
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/651001246694782529/5F354AD1A2CA8760DE451251E2EAD56B8B595C7A/
This is a picture my friend took , this game was played like 10 mins ago , i am Natalie Supp0rtman(i wanted to play carry for once!) , he is Jim Carry , Tom Ganks went to sleep before this game :D
Add me on my new steam if you wanna play(old one got hacked) : thisizmonster

Juice03/01/2012 13:23

add me: juicekz to play together, if you're good enough :D

Kureno10/03/2012 02:17

always available for a round DotA2 - add me if you wanna play some games - (SteamProfile)

fizik10/03/2012 14:36

ive played some games but I just cba to learn an other moba xD also my pc just sucks for that

Promrak10/03/2012 15:09

dota2 dynamic is worse than dota, trust me^^

unBreakS10/03/2012 16:04

Originally posted by Promrak
dota2 dynamic is worse than dota, trust me^^

pfff .. you are just talking non-sense

anywayz if some1 is looking to play together

add me : http://steamcommunity.com/id/unbreaks

Berserker`10/03/2012 17:14

play dota2 too :>

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.