[moved] I need a kreedz plygins

Started by _Tr!Cky
15/08/2011 14:05
Page 1 of 1
_Tr!Cky15/08/2011 14:05

Hallo guys ,D

I have a LAN server & I'm looking for a good plugins like :

individual ClimbTimer
Control point (cp), Teleport (tp) (record loading position)
Use of weapons - Scout
Penetration through walls (noclip)
Nieśmiertelność (GodMode)
Tryp Spektator (spec)
Hiding a view of the player and water - increases FPS (Invis)
top15 Map
------>
plz I need some links , if you can

leifi5415/08/2011 14:38

Downloads -> Misc -> Official XJ AMXX pack v2.1

_Tr!Cky15/08/2011 15:20

Thx dude leifi54

but its defferent like in this server : 74.91.112.6:27015

plowed15/08/2011 16:12(edited 15/08/2011 16:12)

That has nothing to do with mapping.

Take a look into the server section.
Most server use prokreedz or kzarg. They are esp for public servers.
The XJ amxx pack is for recording on lan without toplist.

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?122

_Tr!Cky15/08/2011 17:44

is there any file or plugin to get fast download in server ?

dEMolite mapper17/08/2011 09:15

still wrong section

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.