need ".dem" :)

Started by HDS
15/08/2011 20:14
Page 1 of 1
HDS15/08/2011 20:14

hi guys,
I'm french so , sorry for bad EN :S
I want to do a movie about kreedz players, about big tricks like hitlooser ( multi duck) or others , for exemple.

If you have very good demo, with hard tricks, only official map, you can send me links :)

I thinks i'm no bad for moviemaking and i'm sure i can create a pretty movie :)

thanks,

HDS; ..

ps: exemple of movie made by me :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kf5Ji726JQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHZbTitNumY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1S20pOC8x4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciwAUkpco_o

WqkO16/08/2011 13:44(edited 16/08/2011 13:45)

Originally posted by HDS
I'm french so , sorry for bad EN :S

Being french is no excuse for having bad english skills lol, stop spreading this idea... -.-


ON: GL with your project, I know you can make a really clean clip, I hope ppl will trust you ! If you can't gather enough demos, http://www.youtube.com/user/kreedzvideosTV is still here ! ;)

HDS16/08/2011 20:00

merci wako :)

Stakezz'16/08/2011 21:38

dude u got to speak english in forums, btw good luck with finding demos, nice movies there :)

PiilsnEr25/08/2011 20:17

Good luck HDS ;]

m4r1o17/09/2011 10:57

i have some demos

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.