Question About adding a 3d Text to Campath
Started by snowpro
16/08/2011 10:14
Page 1 of 1
snowpro16/08/2011 10:14
There are quite some tutorials on adding 3d text to a campath with Cinema 4D but my question is where can i download the .3ds format/models of Counter Strike maps which you import into C4D..
I will be glad if someone uploads it to any site and give a link.
PS : I already tried searching the google but i cant find any :(
SPOKS16/08/2011 11:00
http://www.youtube.com/user/nukkable?blend=24&ob=5#p/u/6/IuE7qgrAJYE Here you are this is tutorial made it by my russian boy Nukk xd
snowpro16/08/2011 15:44
Yea i know this tutorial but iam looking for the maps in .3ds format .. i already asked him but he said he doesnt have them anymore..
snowpro16/08/2011 15:49
sorry for the tripple post . I already found out a solution.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.