Trickjump on cs_siege (worth seeing)

Started by xdrive
16/08/2011 18:16
Page 1 of 1
xdrive16/08/2011 18:16

Hi guys.. i found a nice trickjump on cs_siege. I couldn't manage to do it..( i think u can't either). So here it is http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/zzzzis.png/ ! Good Luck.

noobstyleR16/08/2011 20:07(edited 16/08/2011 20:07)

I think its old but good job for finding it.

jigsaw16/08/2011 21:15

nice finding, new for me

nobody^16/08/2011 22:39

Originally posted by ganjA!
Hi guys.. i found a nice trickjump on cs_siege. I couldn't manage to do it..( i think u can't either). So here it is http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/zzzzis.png/ ! Good Luck.


How could you tell if we can do it or not? The jump is old, done in several movies which I can't remember now.

xdrive17/08/2011 12:02

@nobody^ i was joking :) its not uber but its quite creative... and i haven't seen it in a movie lol.. can you please tell me the movie name?

unBreakS17/08/2011 12:17

old for me and i`ve done it in diff way

MJK17/08/2011 18:22

Its old ... and its posible .. gona search a the demo when i get home..

MJK17/08/2011 18:22(edited 17/08/2011 18:23)

Damn laggy Fire fox dubble posting >_< Dell it pls

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.