What's your HZ in CS ?

Started by Nukk
16/08/2011 18:45
Page 1 of 2
Nukk16/08/2011 18:45

hello ppls,as i know lot of guys plays with 75hz in cs,so,i tried it...well,it looks like 50fps only for me? yeah,it really smooth,but hard to play with that.so,whats your HZ? if 75 or something more than 60(default) say it and dont forget to say - it looks like 50fps for you too?

mJauZ^16/08/2011 19:00

Get a 100/120hz CRT/TFT monitor - be happy.

Bink16/08/2011 19:15

I got new pc and cs shit, have same problem but i use 85 hz and tested all no work , my sens is not fixed w7 garbage ..
monitor crt

plowed16/08/2011 19:59

60 HZ looks laggy on my TFT.
I play with 72

Nikša Jovanovic16/08/2011 20:58

60 hz

Fruggline16/08/2011 21:23

60 hertz :)

akse16/08/2011 21:45

Originally posted by niki
60 hz

Stakezz'16/08/2011 21:47

Originally posted by niki
60 hz

Gargoyle16/08/2011 22:24

60 hz looks like 60hz, it looks laggy because you've gotten used to a higher rate, play a month with 60 hz and you wont notice the difference unless you compare them again.

60 hz is known to cause headaches, so I don't use it 75hz for me.

Chichin mapperrecord holder16/08/2011 22:38

Im playing with 60hz for 5 years and never had problems with it, no headaches and so..

propanelj record holder17/08/2011 00:22

60hz

Torex-):-D moviemaker17/08/2011 03:12(edited 17/08/2011 03:13)

i used to play with 60hz at that time 75hz looked just too smooth for me and uncomfortable to play, but why did i changed to 75? once while playing cs my eyes started tearing like a waterfall, and it continued like for a week or so, even tryed not turning pc like for a week, but then again i tryed to changed hz, with 75 everything went pretty ok.

protoN17/08/2011 06:00

110hz

cahz0r Tournament #317/08/2011 12:23

85

dex7eR`18/08/2011 19:46

75.
i think maximum value that your monitor is able to perform is the best. using low hz value u'll see the difference right away(blurry text for example)
ps: maybe u forgot to off vsync? :D

Swoozy18/08/2011 21:38

100 hz

balling18/08/2011 22:38

120

2619/08/2011 23:16

75:(
cant up to 100
75look lag

fizik20/08/2011 12:37(edited 20/08/2011 12:38)

I used 60 for a long time,now I found this old monitor so now I'm at 75. My eyes used to hurt when I had 60 after some time so I guess it's better. I would love to have a 100/120hz screen but I guess that's too expensive for me now..maybe when I get a job. :P

Oh and yeah,with more hz the bhops become little easier and the ducks are waaaaaaaaaaaay easier. :O

Ft.skY20/08/2011 18:43

75Hz

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.