Your weirdest edgebugs

Started by nobody^
18/08/2011 11:59
Page 1 of 2
nobody^18/08/2011 11:59

Hello guys,
Lately I fell inlove with the edgebugs and I was wondering have you ever made a weird looking edge bug? If yes, please post some demos. :-)

lealea18/08/2011 13:21(edited 18/08/2011 22:37)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n1wr7l not the weirdest i ever did but for this one i had demo :D ( its on hns_bronx)

Nukk18/08/2011 15:32

the most weird thread,sorry,but i dont get what's reason of it =)
anyway you are the most active member of xj,thats why we love you =)

Mehz18/08/2011 15:49

The reason is you show any weird edgebugs you've done. Like on weird locations or whatever. How is that hard to understand?

Nukk18/08/2011 16:16

theres nothing hard lol,i mean that this thread not so intereting like others which was started by nobody,yup?

propanelj record holder18/08/2011 17:08

the weirdest EB ive done was on AKPU rooftops server, i jumped from CTtower down to the small ladder underbridge and missed ladder but edgebugged it on the top so i kinda slided up the roof. pretty damn weird and random eb

Mehz18/08/2011 17:15

Might not be interesting to you, but maybe it is to be people who enjoy edgebugs.

Ovidiu Dumitru18/08/2011 18:18

When I'm climbing/bhoping and I fail to land on the block, hitting the edgebug zone.

dex7eR`18/08/2011 19:15(edited 18/08/2011 19:16)

pretty weird :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v9eidu
ps: 2 years old demo :O

spr1n mapper18/08/2011 19:27

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2aaviy
I got scared for a moment
it was jb attempt btw.

assault3418/08/2011 19:54

i have 3 months ago on kz_giantbean_b15
i jumped down and made ~2500-3000 units eb then 2000-2500 jb ob the ground that was a big luck :o

kyser18/08/2011 20:30

Originally posted by spr1n
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2aaviy
I got scared for a moment
it was jb attempt btw.

i rofl'd spr1n :D

VErzuZ18/08/2011 20:41

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wnq3i0
This is mine. i just decided to make a eb, so i started to record and jumped out. Well i didn't only make 1 eb, and not 2 but 3 :D (And it was my first try!).

nobody^18/08/2011 21:11

My friend k3g showed me one incredible eb which, hopefully, you will see pretty soon. :-)

jack frog18/08/2011 22:01

Originally posted by kzro`CyclopP
When I'm climbing/bhoping and I fail to land on the block, hitting the edgebug zone.

Me too, lol. Especially on Bhop LJs when I try to hit the very end of the edge.

Gargoyle18/08/2011 22:02

What you have ever done, k3g's done it.

When it's about edgebugging, k3g is like bibo, you can say it very safely "k3g did it".

<3 k3g

jusuuh18/08/2011 22:14

I can send you some epic moves by k3g, he haven't been too much online lately. But bit later when I find those ^^

nobody^18/08/2011 22:22(edited 18/08/2011 22:26)

spr1n, that was fucking awesome bro! It was going to be ever cooler if u had landed on the block. :-D

kheiye18/08/2011 23:07

mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMGYAWkwFpY&hd=1 yt link

i can upload the demo if you want but run + afk <: the eb it's at the end

memekrecord holder19/08/2011 16:45(edited 19/08/2011 16:46)

I think it's not so weird, but really lucky :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/pxgg5l

yay, it was my 300 post :O

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.