Multiplayer movie [democall] by pheil

Started by pheil
19/08/2011 19:13
Page 1 of 1
pheil19/08/2011 19:13(edited 19/09/2011 14:14)

As some of you already know, I joined to KZ Pictures, and I'm about to do a brand new movie, hopefully over 3 mins, I haven't decided the name yet, so you can suggest if you got some short and strong name for the movie ;)

RULES FOR THE DEMOCALL.

    Make sure they'r made with legal settings

    No uberlong bhop combos, everything else is OK.

    Only std and official kreedz maps (If they'r on kz maps, it would be awesome to send the map & all the models needed, but It's your choice)

    There's no any skill level required, I'll pick all the best looking demos.

    If you send your demos, send them in a rar and name it " yournickhere_mp", max 2 demos each player.


ps. send them via youtube/steam (friends)/xj pm

I'll edit this after I've got enough demos, thank you.



September 19, UPDATE.

I've got a decent amount of demos now (thank you all who sent some) , but I request you to send more so we'll get alot bigger movie. ;)

I will start editing the movie today, but it won't be finished soon, since I'm really busy with school and partying but the longer it takes, the better it gets.

nobody^20/08/2011 17:43

Wow, pheiliie you are back in KZ editing! Great!

I can't wait for this movie!

Btw, r u gonna use those demos I sent you before? :)

pheil20/08/2011 22:27

Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, pheiliie you are back in KZ editing! Great!

I can't wait for this movie!

Btw, r u gonna use those demos I sent you before? :)

deleted all demos I had before, so may u send them again?

nobody^21/08/2011 15:37(edited 21/08/2011 23:48)

Too bad I don't got them anymore. :-D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.