Limbo

Started by Puppey
22/08/2011 19:14
Page 1 of 1
Puppey22/08/2011 19:14(edited 25/08/2011 18:52)

Dunno if anyone has played it but I've just finished it and it's probably the best 2D platformer I have ever played in my entire life.

Here's the little description of the game:
You play as a young child who finds himself lying on his back in a foreign land that is far from welcoming. He is virtually featureless, appearing as a black silhouette that frequently blends in with the dark surroundings you must travel through.. You walk through dense forests, decrepit towns, and abandoned factories, all of which feel confining and desolate, creating an ominous sense of entrapment.
The puzzles in Limbo are rarely difficult, but they do take a bit of thought to complete, and it's eminently satisfying to figure them out and continue on your way. There are collectibles to be found when you stray from the most obvious path, and locating them is every bit as satisfying as solving the game’s many puzzles.
That pretty much covers it I guess. I hope some of you will try it and give me your thoughts.

jarski22/08/2011 19:21(edited 22/08/2011 19:21)

How about adding a link? :)

Puppey22/08/2011 19:23

I don't think I should post a dl link here so I'll simply pm it to ya!

CamelCloudrecord holder29/08/2011 19:40

It was alright, the puzzles weren't that difficult. It was mostly a game that you use 1-2 days on because it's just pure fun and awesome.

Punk^10/09/2011 20:04

Yeah, I'm gonna buy it within a few days.. really wanted to play it on XBLA but never found the time.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.