#Brand New Project

Started by gts_recNos
22/08/2011 23:20
Page 1 of 1
gts_recNos22/08/2011 23:20(edited 23/08/2011 15:43)

Hello guys, here is my brand new project ! ;)

    Title: Unknown!


    Project status: 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Johan 'recNos' Nylander, I'm 13 and I love moviemaking. I used to edit 100aa clips, but now I've found the kz treasure hidden behind the ugly 100aa shell... So here is my project, I hope I'll get some demos from you !
    My channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingTheSpirit


    Type of the movie: It will be a bright movie that will be as long as you want, and I'll edit up to 20 demos in 1 movie !


    Project Description: The length will depend on the demos amount, and I'll see later for the style.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas, the source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in 60fps output...


    Requests: I need YOU jumpers, to trust me and send me some of your trickjumps (PM me on XJ or YT) ! I may show you screenshots also, I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I use !


    Screenshots: No screenshot yet



Thanks ! :)

KooleN23/08/2011 15:13

pretty unbelievable you wrote this at age of 13, Im expected lack of matureness. and gl with the project as well :)

boy6lue24/08/2011 19:45

gl with the project if you want i can sent you one demo :) :P

boy6lue24/08/2011 19:46

send* sorry :P

Berkut Tournament #224/08/2011 20:03

Originally posted by boy6lue
send* sorry :P

there is a button to edit message

nobody^24/08/2011 21:48

I see that you have great potential in you man! Keep it up and good luck! One day you gonna be the best.

seskes25/08/2011 00:33

300 input : 60 output = 5 fps at youtube ? ;D

Over25/08/2011 20:34

own3d.tv?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.