Weird bug
Hello,
I was trying some edgebugs in kz_excavation and I randomly did this thing. It's obviously not an edgebug but I still didn't lose any hp.
Any opinions? http://www.sendspace.com/file/0kcjwa
Best regards,
N
never seen anything like that, weird
this is kinda weirder... http://www.sendspace.com/file/qkciks .. what the hell was that :D:D
ps: sorry i was in chasquidos lan
Really weird indeed, reminds me of skizo's bug. Could that be a new bug into the bug collection? :-D
normal "k3gbug" as i call it, only seen him do it.. hes a beast at it
I know that k3g is beast at everything, esp edgebugging but what about this thingy? Is it an eb of some sort?
u can consider it a "new bug" in the cs engine.. but who knows how to do it? :O
Originally posted by nobody^I know that k3g is beast at everything, esp edgebugging but what about this thingy? Is it an eb of some sort?
your demo looks like an edgebug, yeah.. "k3gbug" - eb but still staying on the block somehow, i dont get it but its weird :D
May I ask, what is skizo bug? :) a small explanation, please?
Sure, there isn't an actual "skizo bug". Before quite a while I saw that skizo made some strange bug like this while trying the train 272 jump. It's weird cause obviously when u do an edgebug, there is no sound, but doing this bug you hear a footstep and u still don't lose hp.
edgebug and jumpbug in one, i dont know
Originally posted by ChiChiNedgebug and jumpbug in one, i dont know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJKQLsEM6I
like this ?
Originally posted by mms 903Originally posted by ChiChiNedgebug and jumpbug in one, i dont know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJKQLsEM6I
like this ?
How is that an "edgebug and jumpbug in one"? That video is just a normal jumpbug.
Originally posted by mms 903Originally posted by ChiChiNedgebug and jumpbug in one, i dont know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJKQLsEM6I
like this ?
haha dude that's not cuz the stats are telling you done an edgebug and a jumpbug that it's true.. You obviously see no edgebuggable thing where you land, so that can't be an edgebug.. this is definetely a jump bug.
Bro this is just ordinary edge bug
kyser, if you watch closely, when you land on that platform the screen shakes as if you die, so you probably had godmode on ..
I agree with niki, in my opinion has nothing in particular.. simple edgebug
Originally posted by NeWkyser, if you watch closely, when you land on that platform the screen shakes as if you die, so you probably had godmode on ..
i hadnt.. even if godmode is ON, at least u hear a noise...
i guess i got bugged but i dont know how :D
Originally posted by nikiBro this is just ordinary edge bug
When you do an edgebug, you get boosted and there is no sound, right?
Can you Youtube it, please?
Please log in to post replies.