dust2 new combo?

Started by kheiye
25/08/2011 21:35
Page 1 of 1
kheiye25/08/2011 21:35

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3888/d2combo.jpg poss/new ?

KooleN25/08/2011 21:43

imp and random :p

dexxies25/08/2011 21:45

It's just me or you lost half of your brain in a car accident?

kheiye25/08/2011 21:59(edited 26/08/2011 00:49)

@KooleN you tried ? it's only 2 180, with 194 distance lol

@Slip More polished pls, I am not your friend, stupid fag.

KooleN25/08/2011 23:50

Ohh, you mean with 180 bhops? lol thats ez then :p

nobody^26/08/2011 11:10

Looks easy and random.

dexxies26/08/2011 11:58(edited 26/08/2011 12:04)

You must be some pro to make three bhops like that, because it's really hard not to lose speed when making turns like that. And I'd like to see U make atleast a bhop from box to box and then immediately back to the first box ;)

maximaLz26/08/2011 13:02

Originally posted by nobody^
Looks easy and random.

flexiboi26/08/2011 14:25

I think every moomin isn't in the valley..

nobody^26/08/2011 14:47

Originally posted by -SLip-
You must be some pro to make three bhops like that, because it's really hard not to lose speed when making turns like that. And I'd like to see U make atleast a bhop from box to box and then immediately back to the first box ;)


I thought that u can make more than one bhop on each box?

2628/08/2011 11:13

DONE
the last bhop not using stand up is simple

k a f f e e28/08/2011 12:34

26 re

could be a stylish combo, gj

jarski28/08/2011 12:46

Originally posted by k a f f e e
26 re

could be a stylish combo, gj

Idd.

I don't get what's so random about this trick... Lolz's movies are packed with tricks like this and ppl don't say they're random.

dexxies28/08/2011 13:20

Originally posted by 26
DONE
the last bhop not using stand up is simple


U mean, that you did the part I mentioned or the whole combo?

nobody^28/08/2011 13:23

Post a demo 26!

2630/08/2011 09:44

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9o5rb3
is it same with the pic?
i am not sure that i am correct
btw ugly demo

kaynerecord holder30/08/2011 10:19

Originally posted by 26
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9o5rb3
is it same with the pic?
i am not sure that i am correct
btw ugly demo

u did 1 bhop too much i think ^^

flexiboi30/08/2011 19:18

nice 26

kheiye30/08/2011 21:22

@26 it's fence > big box > small box > big box
try with scout maybe, i'm sure it's poss

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.