100ft high
Hello there guys. I plan on starting a project, called "100ft high". I'll need approximately 20 demos, so I hope you can help me with this part.
--
1 or 2 demos will be taken from a player, not more. Write me a PM with the demos and I'll contact you if you're in.
--
The project is dense one, so it won't be chilled. I'm saying this, so that you'll know what you're getting yourself into. It won't be "spring york".
--
And one last thing, the project is planned for the spring of 2012 (but might be released earlier, still don't know). I plan it on such a late date, because I hope I'll have another project before it. I've planned a trailer for this one too. And I think I'll get better in editing for the time being.
Counting on you guys.
Please log in to post replies.