Irritating lag

Started by BAEVERN^
31/08/2011 21:28
Page 1 of 1
BAEVERN^31/08/2011 21:28(edited 31/08/2011 21:29)

Hello fellow kreedzers!

I have a very irritating problem with CS.
When I record a demo I have theese small lags. _ONLY WHEN RECORDING A DEMO_. If I'm gonna try and specify it it feels like CS skips a frame or two little now and then, maybe every 15th second.

I've looked at the FPS and it drops from 100 to 99 when this happens. So it really fucks up the strafes and the smoothness of the game.

I've searched and tried to fix it but I can't get it to work...
So I'd appriciate some tips or if someone recognises this problem?

I have a laptop, Windows 7 64bit.

Fruggline31/08/2011 21:57

I also have this same problem ):

finzer01/09/2011 00:09

same problem here. I also use a laptop running with W7 64bits.

BAEVERN^01/09/2011 20:59

Hmm, have u guys tried anything that got some results?

Ra3ieL Tournament #202/09/2011 12:08

If your laptop is from ASUS, kill the Process "HControlUser". That should help. Ofc you cannot use your ATK-Hotkeys then.

finzer03/09/2011 16:24

didn't work :/, thanks anyway.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.