PEOPLE ARE AWESOME

Started by datslkk
03/09/2011 15:05
Page 1 of 1
datslkk03/09/2011 15:05

just awesome.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc

OMG this is probably the best movie ever. Sometimes I can't believe my eyes.

evuly05/09/2011 23:07

Sick clips!

WqkO06/09/2011 00:59

0:46 > NO WAY ?!

Ggs`06/09/2011 02:40

half of those tricks are fake. I saw most of them before but still this video is awesome

jarski06/09/2011 13:59

Walking on water = fake but still sick! :D I love these clips

aftermatch-_-06/09/2011 14:46

it's not fake, I've watched a tv show about it. ofc he's not running across the whole lake, but like some 20m or something

finzer06/09/2011 15:09

i hope you were being ironic, aftermatch.

Gargoyle06/09/2011 16:40

it's fake allright, it was a joke made by those two guys, if you actually see the whole "documentary" you simply cannot think that they done it for real. It was very obviously made sarcasticly.

itachi^06/09/2011 21:19

its a shoe commercial.

PepoMerca06/09/2011 22:34

incredible

maximaLz07/09/2011 16:08

dude that shot 1:35.
HOLY SHIT

itachi^15/09/2011 19:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJqG8QqL_Is

just stumbled upon this and thought this thread would fit

Swoozy15/09/2011 19:47

old
seen it more than 7 monthes ago, but stil nice clip :)

actepukc^15/09/2011 20:04

what i say just amazing lol.

chen75216/09/2011 17:48

能打中文吗

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.