j2s_autumn sc

Started by ichirou
04/01/2007 16:16
Page 1 of 1
ichirou04/01/2007 16:16

Found this at the xj server some minutes ago.
I made it with prestrafe.

Image here

sbzvln Tournament #204/01/2007 16:20

Hm i found that too but nice:)

s0liD mapper04/01/2007 16:21

Gj .. i thought it isnt possible =/

ichirou04/01/2007 16:22

Gj .. i thought it isnt possible =/

s0liD


Well it isn't that easy so it's a good sc :)
Btw, I like the map!

Corey_Taylor04/01/2007 17:07

I thought that is the normal way?

Z0ck3rOO704/01/2007 18:03

why u don't use the easy sc that u can do every try?:
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2582/sc2dt1.jpg

and maybe this sc is possible :)
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8707/sc1fw9.jpg
would by nice if any1 can post a demo :D

ichirou04/01/2007 18:57

why u don't use the easy sc that u can do every try?:
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2582/sc2dt1.jpg

and maybe this sc is possible :)
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8707/sc1fw9.jpg
would by nice if any1 can post a demo :D

Z0ck3rOO7

Why take the easy way when you can show off with the hard way :D

I tried the other one a few times but I couldn't make it either

s0liD mapper04/01/2007 19:23

haha Zocker found my hidden SC :D

AverageFreak04/01/2007 19:48

gj :D <3

sbzvln Tournament #204/01/2007 20:40

No, balky did

J!nX^05/01/2007 07:16

http://rapidshare.com/files/10289388/sctrying.dem.html

Is this (big) sc possible?

As you see im close with scout, but its very hard. :)

stukad Tournament #105/01/2007 09:07

J!nXy: if we try it 500 times more then we did i know its possible for sure :P

J!nX^05/01/2007 15:07

I think its not possible, just because you found it :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.