How High [kz-montage]

Started by limagfx
09/09/2011 18:06
Page 1 of 1
limagfx09/09/2011 18:06(edited 09/09/2011 18:07)

    Title: How High


    Project status: 40%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Milos, art name "lima".I've been moviemaking for 6-7 months ...


    Type of the movie: KZ Montage



    Project Description: It will be about one minute long.I will use sad rap song.Will in some ways a very sad and dark colors.


    Starring:


    SerbishStyle

    ExpaNsion

    Sinzhns


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Adobe After Effects but I will also use Sony Vegas.


    Screenshots: http://www.dodaj.rs/f/47/U2/37zpGgwb/fromhowhighmontage.png

w1zzrecord holder09/09/2011 18:52

Take out the crosshair mate

limagfx09/09/2011 18:54

That is not crosshair, that is some shit in AAE, no worries :)

WqkO09/09/2011 20:10

Too many texts on the screenshot, keep it simple, it'll look better. :)

Hitlooser09/09/2011 20:20

not bad, but do not use these ugly models...

limagfx09/09/2011 20:22

At present, these will remain Steam models, but the next project I promise to find some better: D

ivansky09/09/2011 22:48

Just download and use cs 1.6 default models and you will be good.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.