KZ clip - By recNos...

Started by gts_recNos
10/09/2011 11:51
Page 2 of 2
Vee mapper VIP11/09/2011 02:18

Thanks, Avatar and nobody^ for capturing the essence of what I was trying to say.
New members deserve the respect and expertise you can give as experienced, "old" members. This is all I'm asking, and I know that you guys are mature enough to understand it in the best possible way (apart from the jokes with my name, which I actually laughed at).

About your movie, recNos:

- I agree with IceVip that the 3D text is overly unfitting. Maaaybe with a different texture it would fit best, but I wouldn't put it in my video (although I can't imagine how to make a clip like yours).
- Movies need to be unbiased: they must present their content and throw out an experience that will generate opinions. I don't think "enjoy" fits in this criteria.
- The intro's campaths were very nice in my opinion. A somehow different approach from the usual, which I guess does differ from moviemaker to moviemaker.

I think you should read the opinions moviemakers gave you since they have more technical knowledge on what is wrong, but these are my 50 cents anyway.

gts_recNos11/09/2011 19:24

Originally posted by IceVip
So, lets get started, shall we?Vee(FU)

- The intro was really big for a 1 minute clip, it was like 70% of it..
- The 3D text was unfitting on the whole scene, it was not the best idea to put it there.
- There was literally no sync in the whole movie, i guess you synced it to another song then you lost the song, and put this one.
- I Didn't like that all of the texts in the movie were shaking(for no good reason?)
- The faded out blur at the borders of the video was pointless the whole time but hey, that's just my opinion right?(not)
- Don't say "Enjoy" before the movie has started.(DON'T SAY IT AT ALL)
- The footage at the start was not moving.(REALLY SMART)
- You don't ever call a clip "a movie" because its not.(Movie = Film = 1H+)
- Jumps, even classic players do red-rock with knife...
+ The randomness of the atmosphere was the only thing i like.

I'll give it a 1/10, 1 for the effort and atmosphere

Im not going to say something stupid but when u say i have long intro , Just like ur movie "Just candEE"

Even if that 1 is more enjoyable.

IceVip11/09/2011 19:34

Originally posted by gts_recNos
Originally posted by IceVip
So, lets get started, shall we?Vee(FU)

- The intro was really big for a 1 minute clip, it was like 70% of it..
- The 3D text was unfitting on the whole scene, it was not the best idea to put it there.
- There was literally no sync in the whole movie, i guess you synced it to another song then you lost the song, and put this one.
- I Didn't like that all of the texts in the movie were shaking(for no good reason?)
- The faded out blur at the borders of the video was pointless the whole time but hey, that's just my opinion right?(not)
- Don't say "Enjoy" before the movie has started.(DON'T SAY IT AT ALL)
- The footage at the start was not moving.(REALLY SMART)
- You don't ever call a clip "a movie" because its not.(Movie = Film = 1H+)
- Jumps, even classic players do red-rock with knife...
+ The randomness of the atmosphere was the only thing i like.

I'll give it a 1/10, 1 for the effort and atmosphere

Im not going to say something stupid but when u say i have long intro , Just like ur movie "Just candEE"

Even if that 1 is more enjoyable.

You just said that "Just candEE" is a movie(not), second of all it was all about the 3d, my first 3d art work, and at last place, all i said on the clip is because Vee wanted honesty ^^.

Zippow11/09/2011 23:56

Originally posted by Vee
Agreed to comment on recNos' movie, you have 3 days to edit your post with constructive feedback as to not configure flooding and disrespect towards another member of this website.

I'm looking forward to see how some of you, having the moviemaker tag, can aid him to make a better movie.


Okay, so we had 3 days to do it and still you flag us for being flooders. Now isn't that just wrong? I can agree that what we did can be considered against the rules or w/e but giving us the chance to fix our comments and making them normal in order to NOT recieve a warning and then giving it to us anyways is just purely wrong.

Since he said comment please that could mean anything, a comment does not by any rules have to be directed towards how he could be aided to make a better movie, it can be something such as "nice" or " cool movie" And what i wrote in this case was "Gl with finding players"

So do tell Vee Why did i get flagged?

m4r1o13/09/2011 12:58

is that some kind of joke :(

Sinzhns13/09/2011 16:42

this begginer is lucky that he gets so much attention lol

gts_recNos13/09/2011 19:32

Well thanks alot everybody for the great feedback. No.. This was my second 10 aa edit, anddont even think of the jumps!. im making another movie that i will put some more effort in .. lol
whit hard jumps. atleast for me,
those jummps were made in 5 minutes.

pheil13/09/2011 21:25

Originally posted by WqkO
Recnos is 13 btw.


thats was just so unnecessary.



ONT: anyways, I liked it, I never pay attention to the skill level of the jumps, so it doesn't affect to my enjoyment while watching movies. Some of the campaths were awesome, and it was really chilled and clean clip, thats what I like, but you shouldn't use 3D, that text obviously didn't fit there, also I watched some of your earlier clips and I liked them too, of course they aren't perfect, but I see potential in you. Subscribed to see more works from you in the future and see how you improve clip by clip, keep going on. ;)

WqkO13/09/2011 23:01

Originally posted by pheil
Originally posted by WqkO
Recnos is 13 btw.

thats was just so unnecessary.

THAT was just so unnecessary.

DiENOS14/09/2011 08:00(edited 14/09/2011 08:01)

KZ clip - By Image recNos [Need U 10aa Jumper!]


Bad:
- Seriosly nice try to make a movie.
- For me its just a shit clip but for you it can be solid work.
- So intro was too long for so short clip.
- Not best 3D work and creativity in intro was lame too.
- Jumps are old and easy.
Good:
+ Good looking campaths , really.
+ I liked the text recon.
+ Some good colors but somethimes too much blur.
+ For 2nd movie good work.

3/10 for efforts , campaths and the fact its your 2nd work , good luck in future .

aLex-17/09/2011 03:17

I liked the campath and the colors, but these jumps seem easy to do. Good luck next time :b

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.