Batch compiler problem

Started by kot7k
10/09/2011 13:43
Page 1 of 1
kot7k10/09/2011 13:43(edited 10/09/2011 14:32)

Hey, sadly its me again :(
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/batchcompiler.png/

edit: i forgot to say that i already did what says in the "readme" AND IT DOESN'T WORK anyway. help me pls

Question: " When I launch Batch Compiler I get the following error message:
"A required .DLL file, MSCOREE.DLL, was not found."

Answer "Batch Compiler is written in C# .NET and such as requires the .NET
runtimes to run. See the following link for more information:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en)"

DragonClaw10/09/2011 16:04

I honestly think this Batch Compiler is a complete rubbish. I suggest you use Orbital Studio Batch Compiler which gives you access to all the zhlt options, or just compile with a .bat file.

PsYxOpAt mapper10/09/2011 18:12

You need Microsoft Framework . NET and you need the old versions like MS.net v1 or v2.

kot7k10/09/2011 20:08(edited 10/09/2011 20:45)

yes i download version 1.1 yesterday :s and it didn't work ill try again

édit: i had all versions till 1.1 to 4 in my computer, im uninstalling all versions and ill leave 2.0 here, gonna re-edit when i try, tnks psy

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.