[Tutorial] Color Correc. & More in After

Started by WqkO
10/09/2011 20:22
Page 1 of 1
WqkO10/09/2011 20:22(edited 10/09/2011 20:22)

Hey guys, ;)

I've decided this afternoon to make a basic color tutorial on Adobe After Effects (without using any additional plug-in) that will help a lot of people who don't know where to begin with, in this advanced software, or even those who simply can't use MBL for instance !

There you go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLtJVm1JFQ&hd=1 !

I hope it'll help you guys, see you ! :)

maximaLz10/09/2011 20:38

awesome tut man,
best song too, feint <3

WqkO10/09/2011 20:39(edited 10/09/2011 20:39)

Originally posted by maximaLz
awesome tut man,
best song too, feint <3

Ahah thanks and yes, this tune is awesome ! :D

Graddd11/09/2011 20:49

song name please :) great tutorial :)

WqkO11/09/2011 22:12

Originally posted by Graddd
song name please :) great tutorial :)

Thanks, songs are :

# Feint - United We Stand (Part I)
# Fallulah - Give Us A Little Love (Fracture Design Remix)

TOTTI12/09/2011 13:16

awesome tutorial Wako ! Keep Doing Tuts Bro

WqkO12/09/2011 19:53

Originally posted by TOTTI
awesome tutorial Wako ! Keep Doing Tuts Bro

Thanks, what kind of tutorial should I do next ? :D
There are tutorial for everything I believe, I've just made this one because 95% of the cc tutorial are done on Vegas or with MBL...

Torex-):-D moviemaker12/09/2011 21:27

make a tut about text motion! or dunno how to call it, how do you make your text motion so smooth?

WqkO12/09/2011 21:46

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
make a tut about text motion! or dunno how to call it, how do you make your text motion so smooth?

It's motion blur. I won't make a tutorial for this only ! D:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.